My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 14 September 2017

Simply Snowflakes

Morning friends......hope you're all well.
Another stash busting card to share today........not much stash busted I'll admit but every little helps lol! This time I used just one piece of card, a snowflake die, a sentiment stamp & some blue gems. It looks so much softer & prettier in real life but the light isn't showing it off to it's best today. I started with a 6x6 card blank & layered a piece of white card on top,
Then I simply die cut the snowflakes, placed them in a circle & filled each one with a gem. The sentiment was stamped last & luckily it worked out ok but in hindsight I should have probably stamped the sentiment first!
That's it for today, thanks for looking.......have a lovely day!
xx

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and such a cool idea! I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jo, a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but gorgeous, Jo! I may have to CASE this one. I've done so many different wreaths over the years, but never one using snowflakes. I simply have to try this. :-D Thanks for the inspiration, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely festive card Jo, love the simplicity of your design, a snowflake wreath, beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jo
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Jo, gorgeous, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jo, such an elegant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Jo. I really like the idea of a snowflake wreath. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo...oh I'm so pleased to see you back. Hope you are beginning to feel more like you're old self again, I love your beautiful snowflake card...so pretty. Huge Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo - so lovely to see you back - missed your gorgeous cards and this is no exception, it's beautiful - hugs Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...