My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 3 July 2016

Candy Winner!


Hi friends, happy Sunday!
Hope your weekend has been a good one!

It's time to announce the winner of my candy so without further ado the winner is:

*******it's you KAREN!*******
from Karen's Crafting Obsession!

Congratulations Karen, if you email me your address I'll get your dies in the post!

Thanks to all who entered.....keep watching, there's more to come!
xx

11 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...