My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 1 January 2016

ATC Swap 2016!


Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.

I can't believe we're at the start of a brand new year of ATC swaps, the last year has
flown past & I now have a gorgeous collection of fabulous ATC's......and I can't wait
to do it all again this year! In fact I'm so excited I made a new badge! Hope you like it &
 will pop it on your blog with a link back to mine.

So this month the theme is BOOK PRINT ......any way, any how, any technique just
so long as it's ATC size of 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.

You get to make & send me 4 & once everyone's arrive I'll send you back 4.....and if
 you could enclose a stamped addressed envelope that would be great!
Don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know you're in..........and so's I know
to watch our for Postie.

Have fun!
xx






6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jo! Hope it's a happy and healthy year for you and your family! Can't wait until I can get back crafting again!
    Hope you have a fab weekend!
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Happy New Year!
    My Christmas atc's went in the post on Thursday so hopefully they will reach you soon - I'm guessing that my 'Alice in Wonderland' ones went missing :(
    I will be joining in this time too, an interesting subject this month, do you mean any type of script or writing? I'm a bit confused.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Jo! Sorry I didn't mamange to join in last time - hopefully you'll let me play along this time! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, I'm only just catching up again. A very happy and healthy new year to you and your family. I'm not sure what Book Print is but I'll have a go. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo - I am definitely in for this one! Love the new badge.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you Jo.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...