My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Merry Christmas.....CAS style!

Morning crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well.
Finally, I managed to get on with some Christmas crafting, think I scared myself
silly when I realised how much I have (want) to do! So I made a start with the
simplest of cards.....maybe not quite CAS compared to some but probably as close
 as I'm gonna get....and it works for posting too so think I'm gonna be making lots
 more in this style.
The fab paper is from Craftwork Cards & the image is from a LOTV art pad, the
sentiment was done on the computer....there's a sprinkle of glitter on there too but
it's quite hard to see.  So that's my crafty offering for today, hoping to manage 
another hour (or 2) at my desk once I get all my jobs done. Thanks for calling....
......see you soon!..
xx

challenges
Christmas at A Snowflake's Promise
Christmas at Papertake Weekly

20 comments:

  1. It's like my de-cluttering of stash exercise then (as close as I'm ever gonna get!) - cool card love the tartan

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo I so love this fabulous, cute card such an adorable festive image I love the tartan paper
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image that goes so perfectly with that fab tartan paper! Love tartan!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card and love the tartan papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card jo , I like the image and the CAS design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jo, gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and design plus the colours and papers are lovely.

    I am helping out in a blog hop if you want to join in and win...details on my blog...

    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/join-in-have-fun.html

    Thanks ♥
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Xmas card Jo, love the cute image on the topper and the background paper is super.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the image and beautiful paper.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card The tartan paper looks amazing with your image

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that LOTV image and you can't go wrong in my eyes with a bit of tartan. A lovely Christmas card. First cup of tea had but still cold after spending my working day in the fridge and freezer, do I dog walk first or have another cuppa? ;)
    Happy crafting Jo, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute and I adore that tartan background Jo. Awesome.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Jo, I think this style is just perfect for posting and if you have a lot to make, I love it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card, such a sweet image, well of course it's LOTV, love the tartan too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and just love the tartan look about it and that gorgeous image too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous Jo.Stunning image and i love the tartan paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous Christmas card Jo, such a cute image and lovely tartan paper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jo, gorgeous Christmas card, love your image and papers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. a lovely card Jo - brilliant make and i love the tartan! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jo, I just love this card,, LOTV images are great and always work. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Jo, tartan is perfect with this art pad xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...