My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 2 August 2015

White on White with Delicious Doodles!


Hi friends....hope you're all well.
Is anyone having problems uploading pics to  a blog post? Grrr, it's driven me
mad these past few days.....then I had a brainwave....upload to Pinterest & copy
 from there.....and here is is, if only I'd thought of that yesterday when
my post was due!!
So my make today is my Dt make for Delicious Doodles, the theme is
WHITE ON WHITE and I think this card is probably the simplest card I've ever
 made....but definitely one I'll be repeating again. I love the image, could just
imagine myself living in that cottage in the middle of nowhere singing 'In The
Bleak Midwinter' ...any neighbours would soon be running for the hills lol!
The usual rules apply: You can use any image but if you use a DD image you
will get entered into the draw twice, link back to your blog post, mention DD
in your post, make anything you like so long as it's handmade.... and have fun!!
You can find the image I used here & you can find the challenge blog here along
with some fantastic Dt makes for your inspiration!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

Don't forget...you can enter my blog birthday candy HERE.

challenges
anything goes at Eureka Stamps
monochromatic at The Crazy Challenge
inspired by a Christmas carol at Holly Jolly Christmas
(In The Bleak Midwinter)
anything goes at Crafting by Design
Christmas in July at Crafting for all Seasons
anything goes at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long
Christmas carols/songs at Winter Wonderland
(In The Bleak Midwinter)
monochrome at Di's Digi's





23 comments:

  1. Sometimes you don't need any more Jo, such a lovely image.....

    hugs Diane xx

    PS hope things are OK with you sweetie ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Jo - I love the simplicity of this card and it looks very elegant too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image Jo, and simply lovely card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jo. I have this image and I love it! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo This is GORGEOUS love it hope you and yours are well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card Jo, a lovely wintry scene...I can almost feel the chill from here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo....hope you are well. This is such an elegant card. Love this image. Thankfully I'm now getting back into the swing of things...hope to join in with the ATC's soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo really lovely! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Jo, such a lovely scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo wow love this such a wonderful scene and very elegant too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Jo, such a stunning image and I love your CAS design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful classy card Jo I love that amazing image and the wonderful clean and simple design, smashing creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous WOW card! Perfect image!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful image and a fabulous card Jo! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card Jo. The image is so beautifully Christmassy.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Christmas card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So simple but a gorgeous card Jo as they say 'less is more'

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful CAS card, love the image. Thanks for playing along with Winter Wonderland this month. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautifully simple and peaceful, it's a lovely winter card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply stunning Jo! I love the white on white look, fabulous. Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes challenge for August at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...