My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Smile.......

Morning lovelies.....hope you're all well! Just popping in to share another 'just
 because' card....I was lucky enough to win one of Kitty's candy's a couple of
weeks ago & this is one of the images I chose with my prize so thanks Kitty,
I loved colouring her & am sure I'll use her lots......and I have 3 others just
waiting to be coloured too! Rightio, that's my lot for today.....me & Bex are
leaving the boys at home & are off for a wander around town......wish me
luck lol! Thanks for calling.....see you soon!
xx

Don't forget......you still have time to enter my candy HERE

ingredients
image - Sassy Studios
film strip - Joy die
words - Dymo
coloured with Copics
everything else - stash
challenges
anything goes at Sassy Studios
anything goes at Brown Sugar
anything goes at Crafting with Friends
anything goes at Craft Your Passion

24 comments:

  1. Jo this is one awesome looking card, super colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo - this card is stunning with its green and black with a touch of purple colourway - Love it! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card! Fab colours and the film strip looks great!
    Congrats for your win at Kitty's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jo, great image and lovely colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby do card Jo, love your choice of colours !!

    hugs Diane

    PS hope youy've got loads of money !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Jo, great image and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous colours and design Jo.
    Congratulations on your win.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jo, just love the image .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image, love the colours and colouring! Great LO too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Jo, a great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant image Jo - a fabulous make xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the image, stunning colouring and wonderful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Love the added film strip. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours of your card. So much fun. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this eek. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful composition of clear line work, cool colors and our tape!.

    We are happy to be part of your creation.

    Kindest regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Jo I love this colour combo, great card and image.
    The film embellishment is just perfect too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab colours, thanks for sharing with us at the DTBST challenge.
    Julie SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh this is gorgeous Jo… what a fab image and your colouring is awesome! Love the purple and lime combo and the fab film strip and wonderful sentiment! it has a lovely retro feel to it :-))
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation sweetie in fab colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Jo, she is a fab image and you have coloured her beautifully. Love the sentiment and it's perfect for those 'just because' cards. I used her on my card for Tuesday this week - she was a joy to colour.
    Enjoy your shopping trip.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card Jo, I love the colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...