My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 7 August 2015

Sharing an Oldie this Friday!

Hi friends, happy Friday! Hope you're all well & have something nice
planned for the weekend. Think it's gonna be another scorcher of a day here
so that'll be me staying indoors lol. Seems the hotter it is outside the more
likely I am to be inside making things for Christmas......so as it's Friday &
time to share an oldie with Erika over at Snappycrafts I thought I'd share a
Christmas card from when I first started blogging. I used one of my fav
colour combos, a sweet Magnolia stamp & lots of stickles.....oh, I remember
getting that stuff everywhere lol! If you fancy joining in with Erika's weekly 
look back at past crafty makes then hop on over to Snappycrafts & leave her
a comment.....then we can all visit you too!
Rightio, I'm off.....lots of nasty housework to do today, thanks for calling
& whatever you're up to.....have a lovely day!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Aww it's gorgeous Jo such a sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super cute oldie Jo and I love the Frosty the Snowman verse behind, what a brilliant touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!! This is so cute! Adorable colours combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jo...a gorgeous oldie. I always seem to manage to lean on the wet stickles somehow! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo I like the tilda image and the big snowflake
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful oldie there Jo, thanks so much for joining me this weekend.
    I love your snowman, the added embellishments are stunning.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute and adorable image for your frosty Christmas 'oldie' Jo, lovely crossover design and papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...