My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 21 August 2015

Share an Oldie Friday!

Morning crafty friends......hope you're all well!
Friday again...time to share an oldie with Erica at Snappycrafts
These weeks are flying past and Christmas is fast approaching....think I
 need to really get my Christmas craft on! I have started.....just very slowly lol.
So when it comes to Christmas crafting the first thing I usually do is to
make my 'Little Book of Christmas'......a place to record ideas, gift lists, recipes,
card lists, ideas for decor.....anything & everything goes into these books and
I thought by sharing this today it might give me the much needed kick
up the backside to get started on this years book!
If you fancy joining in with Erika's weekly look back at past crafty offerings
just pop over & leave her a comment to let her know!
Thanks for calling today......see you soon.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Jo I would love to do this in the run up to Christmas but it gets so busy at work it's usually disorganised.com in my house. Cards made a week before the last postage, cake made and iced a week before Christmas. Oh to be more organised.
    I love your book, the colour combo is fab, purple, black and white works so well with the snowman theme.
    Thanks for sharing an oldie with me this Friday, have a great weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous book Jo, love the colours and layered details and it's such a great idea to organise Christmas presents and stuff. There has been many a time that I have purchased a suitable gift earlier on in the year for a family member and completely forgotten about it and then bought another gift. The first gift usually turns up in January sometime and then I kick myself, lol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous oldie share Jo, such gorgeous colours.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo. Love the deep purple and black colour combo - fabulous - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Jo, love the colour. Great idea to jot everything down to prepare for the big day.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously gorgeous...STUNNING such a beautiful design and colours are just gorgeous.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jo, fantastic colours and what a brilliant idea too. I could do with one of these as I makes lists all the time, to which my Husband has been known to add the odd rude item or comment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great oldie Jo - great colours and defo a brilliant idea! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe this is an oldie, but it's gorgeous! Love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little book of Christmas Jo...a great oldie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant idea, might have to "steal" this one.
    Love the colours and great design.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...