My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 24 August 2015

Mixed Media Monday #2


Hi friends......hope you're all well & had a lovely weekend.
Still way too hot for my liking but not to worry, cooler days will be here
soon enough. So some of you may know I decided last week that Monday
is now Mixed Media Monday. Mixed Media is probably my favourite kind of
art/craft but something I just don't do enough of so the idea is that if I put it
 out there, name the day & spread the word then I really have to stick to
 it.....eeek!!
For today I simply sprayed some ink, watched it spread then grabbed the
1st things to hand....there was no reason to it, well, the colour I chose but the
rest was just random.......and what great messy, inky, painty fun I had!
Anyway, if you fancy joining in & sharing your mixed media makes just
leave me a comment so's I know to visit you back.
Thanks for calling friends......have a lovely day!
xx
ingredients
Dylusions spray ink
script stamp- Inkylicious
black Stazon ink
dragonfly stamp - free with a mag
hexagon stencil - Tim Holtz
words - Tim Holtz chit chat
bottle top, white paint, old bank card
challenges

anything goes at Crafty Gals Corner
#6 at Crafting with an Attitude
anything creative/mixed media at We Love to Create
August mixed media at Stamplorations

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Jo, love the effects and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very nice
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and stamping Jo. I would love to join in sometimes on a Monday with you, I'm rather new to mixed media and only have limited supplies but I like to dabble when I can and this will give me the incentive too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh Jo this does look familiar....well you already know how much I love it...awesome job.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piece of art Jo ... love the turquoise colour!
    Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece of art Jo - love the aqua colour and the little dragonflies - cooler days will definately be here soon - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jo, such a beautiful colour.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jo, this is a real showstopper!! Love the brown and teal together...magnificent xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the idea of mixed media monday - will try and join in when possible Jo! Love your piece - fabulous - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is so lovely - the colour is one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous Jo and I know what you mean- nothing better than getting inky and just playing!! Looks like you had great fun doing this and I will look forward to seeing more on Mondays!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous mixed media piece Jo with fabulous composition...love it. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations mixed media challenge too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely delicate CAS card, Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful, Jo. Love the dragonflies against that lovely blue background. Terrific sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the result of your fun mixed media session - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations August Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your mixed media project Jo, just my colours and theme.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dragonflies are looking great and I love the blue scheme in your fab mixed media project Jo. I'm glad to see your creation entered in the STAMPlorations August Mixed Media Challenge. Do make a come back next month will you :) Happy creating!
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations Mixed Media DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...