My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 10 August 2015

ATC Swap - Embossing


Hi friends, happy Monday.......gosh, these weeks sure are flying past!
Hope you're all well & had a lovely weekend. Me? Had lots planned but Mr Mojo
 took himself off for a little break.....hope it's only a short one lol. So today I'm 
sharing my makes for my ATC Swap club....the theme for July was to use
 embossing - wet, dry or even both! 
I started by laying down some colour with my Caran d'Ache water soluble 
 pastels (I LOVE these), I chose three colours then used a damp brush to blend
 them a little then took a wad of kitchen roll to blot them as I wanted it to look 
a little patchy, once dry I stamped the script......added some embossing powder
 then used my heat gun to set it. I added a die cut of a feather & ink then 
edged the ATC with black ink for a bit of definition.
So that's it from me for today....thanks for calling & whatever you're up to....
....hope you manage a little crafty time!
xx
You can enter my CANDY here.

challenges
anything goes at Papertake Weekly
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
stamp & die at Stamping Sensations
anything mixed media at We Love 2 Create

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous watercoloured ATC, love the diecut feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo love the wonderful detail
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ATCs Jo - looks even better in the flesh so to speak - yes mine arrived today! Yipee! Looking forward to doing this months later on! Big hugs to you! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Jo. I love the colours. Well done.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab set of atc's Jo, mine have also arrived thanks. Hope you are coping with the temperature ok?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous ATC's Jo, love the watercoloured backgrounds. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab! Love the background colours for the stamping and the cool die xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Jo! love the awesome backgrounds…. stunning colours!! and the quill and ink die is really fab! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love those backgrounds, fab ATCs
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and colroful ATC's. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...