My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 20 August 2015

Chalkboard ATC's


Hi friends.....happy Thursday!
Best wishes to all of you with young people receiving their results today, hope
they get the grades they deserve. My youngest son did real well so now it's off
to College for him.......yippee!!
Just a couple of ATC's to share today.....couldn't bear to waste these scraps
& they were the perfect size for ATC's...a die cut doily, sentiment & butterfly
& some gems to finish....the quickest I've crafted in ages lol. These are up for
swap (1 for 1) if anyone's interested just let me know.
Rightio, gonna go tidy my desk cos right now there's no room to do anything..
......would show you a pic but I daren't lol x
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx
challenges
fav colour (black) at Allsorts
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
use a doily at Robyn's Fetish
#23 at Not Just Cards

15 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, can I swap one of them with an extra one that I send in with my other atc's at the end of the month? Does that make sense?
    You know what I mean, lol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Jo. Well done to your Son too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chalkboard design is gorgeous Jo. Love the papers and the pretty die.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous Jo. Well done to your son too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Jo, lovely chalkboard background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful pair of atcs Jo - love them - if you can wait for a swap I'll be up for it - can't make until the end of the month though - let me know!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous ATC's Jo. Well done on results today and heading of to college now. Both mine did really well too and got what they were hoping for. It is so hard for them all. I was over your way this week - did you see me waving(lol)
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous chalk board ATC's Jo....something I haven't tried yet...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATCs, your chalkboard art is amazing.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATCs, so elegant in chalkboard grey and pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous little cards Jo.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely pair of ATC's Jo I love the colours and the die cuts the butterflies are exquisite.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pair of ATC, love the simplicity and the colour of them. Thans for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...