My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 29 August 2015

Back to School with Oddball Art!



Hi friends, happy Saturday......hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Today I have a tag to share....my make for the reminder challenge over at
Oddball Art where the theme is BACK TO SCHOOL!
Some simple paper layers, a couple die cut stars & some stamped words...
......and the cutest image coloured with Copics & that's it.....job done.
As usual, crazy amounts of digi's to be won....you can find all info over
on the main blog here. And don't forget....you can also enter your makes in
the Facebook challenge where the theme is always anything goes!
You can find Oddball digi's here......and if you use code DTJO10 you can
save 10% off your order!!
Oddball Art also have a selection of rubber stamps available to buy from
Whimsy Stamps.....you can find them here.
Rightio, that's me done for today......don't forget to pop over & see the fab
inspiration makes from the rest of the team!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx
There's still a couple of days left to enter my candy HERE

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous tag Jo, such a brilliant image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always in awe of tags! So much detail in one place.
    FABulous colours and design Jo..LOve your sentiment so 'cool' with the staples.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the master of cool makes and this is another one! Fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous design Jo, love it.
    Have a lovely weekend Hun.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jo, love the hair.
    Hugs
    Cathxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this tag Jo… the image is really cute and I LOVE his hair!!! you've coloured him beautifully! gorgeous colour combo too! :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous tag Jo, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great Jo and I can't believe the holidays are nearly over ! I think they have gone quickly
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Jo! Gorgeous coloring! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...