My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 27 August 2015

And more ATC's.....

Morning lovelies......ooops, only just morning....and a bright, breezy
morning it is too! Hope you're all well & having a good week.
Today I have a couple more ATC's to share.....can't bear to waste all
the little odds & ends I find myself with & am determined to use them..
.....and ATC's are the perfect way to do that. These are up for swap (1 for 1)
if anyone would like to. Rightio, gonna go get more washing out & make
the most of the breeze. Thanks for calling.....see you tomorrow!
xx

9 comments:

  1. These are lovely Jo, those papers are definitely going on my wish list.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens I.m not the only one that has to use up the scraps Jo !! Such sweet ATC's !!
    hugs Diane xx

    Ps just popped my atc's in post to you today sweete .

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Jo, LOVE that paper!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATCs Jo love the papers and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty Jo, such lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty ATCs jo - big hugs from cornwall! rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo these are gorgeous I do love the papers and the die cuts the colours are ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fab ATCs, love the papers and the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...