My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 22 August 2015

Friendship......


Morning lovelies.....hope you're all well!
It's a beautiful day here on the Yorkshire Coast.....the sun is shining, there's a
lovely breeze & I have washing on the line! Doesn't take much to make me
happy well, not the sun shining part but definitely the washing!
So today I have another 'just because' card to share...the simplest of cards
to make and again using my colours of the moment.....I promise to mix it up
a little next time cos although I love black I suspect some of you might be
getting slightly sick of seeing it lol!
That's it from me.....jobs done,  I'm gonna jump in the shower then it's
time to get my Christmas craft on! Thanks for calling......have a lovely weekend
and I'll see you tomorrow!
xx
ingredients
chalkboard paper - Craftwork Cards
flower die - free with a mag
sentiment stamp - Crafters Companion
everything else - stash
challenges
fair & square at Crafty Boots
anything goes at Crafty Sentiments
to die for at Papertake Weekly
anything goes at Through the Craft Room Door
anything goes at Crafty Gals Corner

Don't forget.....there's still time to enter my candy HERE

23 comments:

  1. Hi ya Jo, fabulous and pretty card. We are certainly getting spring here in Australia, we had over 26 degrees celcius....great day in the garden...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, thanks for the comment on Princess, I didn't know if there would be anyone there to comment its been so long since I posted.
    As for black, I love it, it shows colours up so well.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo I love this a lot black is a colour I use quite a bit for mounting and embellishments so I will never tire looking at anything you make especially with black this is beautiful the papers are so lush a wonderful make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think black looks fabulous on you cards and I certainly don't tire of seeing it. The paper is gorgeous - love all the flowers.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    I have some thank you candy on my blog - please join in. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this simple card Jo, the black floral border is really eyecatching and compliments the papers perfectly. Enjoy the rest of the day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I will never get fed up of black, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! So striking with those wonderful colours and the lovely simple design!
    It's really hot here today, over 30 degrees, i'm making the most of it we're expecting rain tomorrow!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and it is just perfect for a friendship message. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jo, I love the papers, fabulous design and beautiful sentiment too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Jo, a lovely sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Jo, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been roasting here today, way too hot for me so I've been doing a little catching up in my craft room too. A lovely floral card Jo, these papers are so nice and the black sets them off beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous jo.fab design and i love the stunning flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card Jo - hope your christmas crafting went well xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! And all the colors! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Love the contrast between the patterned paper and the blue. The flowers bring them together perfectly. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Jo lovely design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jo, great sentiment and lovely colour combo for this card.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is gorgeous Jo… what beautiful paper and I love the black flowers! the card has a nice retro feel ! :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun card design. Lovely papers.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love your card. Simple but elegant! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...