My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 26 June 2015

Sharing an Oldie this Friday!

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well!
Anyone any idea how we've got to Friday so quickly? I swear these weeks are
 moving faster than they should.....no wonder I never get done all the things I
 planned .............well, that's my excuse anyway lol. Today I'm joining in with
 Erika over at Snappycrafts where she invites us to share an oldie,craft style..
...... a just for fun look back at past craft projects......simply visit Erika, leave
a comment to let her know you're joining  in & you'll get comments back!
 I've chosen to share a Christmas card this week..........my favourite time of the
 year & something I love to prepare for. Me & Rebecca usually start in July
 once she's broken up for the Summer holidays......only 3 weeks to go!
I can still remember making this card...might even use the same design this
year, maybe just change the colour scheme.
Rightio, lots to do today....thanks for calling.....see you soon!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Aww this is really sweet and beautiful Jo… such a cute Tilda and I love the circle of music and pretty embellies! :-)
    I agree… this year is passing by way too quickly!!
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Tilda!
    I LOve your colours and design Jo.
    Pretty embellishments too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty Christmas card, love the scalloped layers and music paper.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jo, but can't get jolly about christmas yet....just wish the roundabout would stop now and then so I could get off !!

    Have a fab weekend sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Jo. The image is so sweet and I love the gorgeous design. The music sheet paper is fabulous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww gorgeous card Jo I love the image and the little candle she's holding and the die cuts look so pretty love that music paper :)
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet oldie Jo and gorgeous design. Ours break next week! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous oldie - so looking forward to the hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jo, I like this sweet tilda, and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Jo I love the sweet image and gorgeous design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image and lovely design once again with awesome colour combo.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...