My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 10 April 2015

Sharing an oldie on Friday!

Morning friends......hope you're all well!
Another bright, beautiful day here on the Yorkshire Coast......the sun is
 shining, there's not a cloud in the sky & I have washing on
the line......happy days!
So as it's Friday I'm joining in with Erika over at Snappycrafts where every
 week she invites us to share an oldie.....craft style, of course!
I'm sharing a digi scrap page today of my 2 youngest when they were
3 & 7.......they're 12 & 16 now & Rebecca's an almost 13 year old little Miss
& Nic is a 6 foot 2  rugby player.....but they both still love cuddles lol!
Rightio, off to peg out some more washing...........thanks for calling &
whatever you're up to............have a lovely day!
xx


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jo love the layout and beautiful pictures.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant page, loving those two cute kids
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fab scrapbook page Jo…. I bet it seems like only yesterday!!! they grow up so fast don't they. I must do this with some of my old photos and put them on CD.
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO Jo! Isn't it great to look back to when they were small, time passes so quickly and they grow so fast!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures on your fab page Jo - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great cute scrapbook page Jo. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful page Jo and a great way of keeping those memories. They grow up so quick!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous page Jo, the pictures are adorable...it's frightening how quick they grow up! Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun super layout and gorgeous photos hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo, sorry I missed you on Friday, I don't know where this last week has gone. I love your layout, great pictures and lovely bright colour scheme. I hope you've had a great week, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...