My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Recipe for one challenge over at Nutcrafters!

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well today!
Today I'm sharing some inspiration for the current challenge over at Nutcrafters
where the theme is RECIPE FOR ONE.....our Sylvia would like you to use:
1 image
1 backing paper
1 sentiment
1 button
1 ribbon/bow

I'd puzzled over this all week......then it came together so easily, I do like this style of
card where the backing paper shows through.......watch out for more! All bit's
were from my scrap box, the sentiment is LOTV & the fab image is called Shining Armour
& he's available over in the Nutcrafters store!
As usual, fabulous prizes on offer....you can find full details over on the main blog
here.......and if you don't have any Nutcrafters images there's a freebies page here.


Rightio, that's all from me.....don't forget to go check out the gorgeous makes from
the rest of the Nutcrafters team......I'm off to go get my jobs done then eat some Birthday cake
.........it's our Richard's birthday today, he's 27..........oooh heck, I do feel old lol!!
Thanks for calling........see you soon!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter

for a Dad/special male at MilkCoffee
anything goes at Paper Crafting Journey
just for boys at Creative Corner
anything goes at Sister Act
for the boys at Cupcake Inspirations

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jo what a great card love the image papers and detail.
    Happy Birthday Richard, hope you have a lovely day.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super card hun love the image,and the papers are great,hope you had a lovely day hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and wonderful layout too.
    Happy Birthday to Richard, enjoy your cake!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fab card Jo - brilliant shape and image - hope Richard has a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Jo! Love the dark colours and that fab layout!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, fab layout. Happy Birthday to Richard too. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous card Jo as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card Jo what a cute image and the background paper is perfect with it. Hope your son had a fab birthday they do grow up quick! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning boys card jo.fab image and i love the striking colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, sweet image and wonderful colour. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card love the mono and the little image
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful knight card! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...