My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nutcrafters - midway reminder!

Good morning my lovely blog friends......hope you're all well & warm!
Wednesday again....wow, these weeks are flying past.....the kids
break up tomorrow and oh my, it's not long til Christmas!!!!
Today I'm sharing a digi scrap page, my midway reminder DT make
for the latest challenge over at Nutcrafters where the theme is
LOTS OF LAYERS 
There's fabby prizes to be won, you can check all the details here and
you have until next Tuesday to play.....hope to see you there!
Thanks for calling today....hope your days a good one!
xx

8 comments:

  1. This is a super digi page Jo.So clever.Love it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page and the contents look yummy! Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jo, such a great layout and gorgeous colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page layout Jo and great layers. Bet the kids are looking forward to their holidays!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful scrap page Jo, love the chef with the hat covering his eye, so cute!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww!! super cute Jo, Love that sweet chef...ha-ha
    lovely paper and detail too.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx
    hope everyone is ok xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...he has beautiful presentation!

    I hope he had to make lots of samples...and could bring them home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...