My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 13 September 2013

Just add ribbon.....

Don't forget.....I have a little candy & would love you to enter here!
Morning.......happy Friday......do you have that Friday feeling?
 I love it, the promise of the weekend....,,kids home, lazy days, rugby
....love it! Do you have anything nice planned?
Today's card is made all from freebies....I just added ribbon!
I used a paper pad & die cut elements from a set called 'Home
Grown' that came free with a magazine!
No sentiment yet cos it's going in my box til needed but I thought
I might add a rub on sentiment on the red gingham strip.
Rightio, that's all for today....thanks for calling & see you soon!
xx

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the design and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a winner! Love that vintage paper in the background! I like to leave some blank as well...then they can be pressed into service for a variety of reasons! lol

    Good for Nic. He must be so happy!

    Poor Rebecca...no fun to be exhausted...but she will eventually get used to the extra hour and then she will decide that she loves to have the longer time with her friends...lol

    With the extra hour of learning and the extra walking, I bet she is hungry when she gets home.

    I sometimes bring a small cookie for the kids to eat on the walk home (when I pick them up at school). They always say they are starving! All that learning I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Jo - so pretty - love the gingham. Hope you have a great weekend - I'm doing the GNR on sunday - but saturday will be nice and calm. Hubby comes home tonight after a week in Fnland so thats nice too! Have a great one whatever you do. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, huge apologies for being absent for so long - but I'm nearly back on track now and you should see more of me! Oh,no!!!

    Fab card, love the colours and layout.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous Jo, a beautiful mix of colours and fabulous layout too.
    I hope you have a great weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those papers, Jo, and that gingham check ribbon is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Jo! the papers and embellishments are gorgeous… I really like the layout and colours - it's a fab design! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend! Keep warm and snug!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the simplicity of your card, the ribbon is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous jo.really stunning design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card looks great Jo and has such a rustic vintage charm to it with those lovely papers. Hope you have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful, love your design and colours! Love the flower and the ribbon & Bow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...