My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 7 June 2013

June Day 7.....

Day 7:  Tell us 10 things that make you happy
OR 
Craft something that has a food theme

Well I did actually craft something with a food theme today but I can't
show you cos it's dt work so no double today, just 10 things
that make me happy!!
  1. my fab kids.....all 6 of 'em!
  2. heavy, heavy rock music......the louder the better
  3. our pets......dog, cats, rabbits & a guinea pig
  4. crafting......mostly paper crafting
  5. giving......love to share
  6. good manners.....costs nothing
  7. food......I love a Sunday roast
  8. a nice cup of tea......and a biscuit  (or two)!
  9. PJ days with a good book.....even at my 40something age!
  10. Winter......my fav time of the year, love the dark nights!

So that's it............ it don't take much to put a smile on
my face! What makes you happy?
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, your list isn't bad either! Tho I'm not a winter person, well apart from the snow - I Luuuurve snow, 'specially when it used to keep me off work!!!

    Maybe we can agree on liking Autumn - can be warm and sunny, but starting to get a chill in the air?

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Jo! I definitely should've added music on my list! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab list Jo - lovely things on there! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list except for the last one, I can barely tolerate winter! Love that it makes you happy though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...