My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sparkles Christmas.......what's your fav colour??

Well good morning lovely crafters.......are you all well today?
It's a gorgeous day......think I'm gonna go have a mooch around
town! But first, today is the start of our new challenge over at
Sparkles Christmas Challenges and our theme is "Your fav festive
colours". So,  here's a card I made using my fav traditional red &
my bargain stamp! You might have noticed I don't usually stamp
teddies, they're not really my thing and to be honest.......I'm rubbish
at colouring them but when I saw this cute stamp set on sale at 
75p......(there are 6 stamps in the set!) I just had to buy it..
......would have been rude not to lol. Don't forget, you can make
 anything you like just so long as it fits the theme, you have a month
 to play AND have a chance of winning a fab prize:
£10 to spend at Fantastic Ribbons!
So do come join us.....we'd love to see you & you can check out
the fabby creations from the rest of the team!
ingredients
stamp - Fizzy Moon
papers - Boofle & Dovecraft
coloured with Spectrum Noirs
snowflakes - Sizzix die
stickles
gems
challenges
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
perfect papers (3) at Crafts 4 Eternity
photo inspiration(the colour red) at Winter Wonderland
lots of layers at Cutie Pie

Thanks for calling.......have a lovely day!
Jo x

28 comments:

  1. Great card, love the layout & Fizzy is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my word Jo that stamp set really was a bargain wasn't it - well done you for finding that one! Your card is so sweet - a real treasure! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo love your cute image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the Fizzy moon image the papers and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, This is such a cute image and card! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I don't usually use teddy bears, either, but yours are adorable!!! And even though you don't think you color them well, I think your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic Jo and love the snowflakes
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie! What a bargain lol. FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ago this is gorgeous love the design and papers the image is so cute.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card, great layout and image. Thanks for playing at WW. I have a £20 candy if you would like to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card dearie.Such a bargain for the stamps and they look lovely.Lush papers too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Jo, love the backing papers and a very cute image
    hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Jo, love the cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is soooo adorable, what a cute image and gorgeous design.

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies and our lots of layers challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning Jo. I love the design and the image and colour combo are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you did a fantastic job Jo...I love your wonderful teddie's...And I love the red and white...Beautiful card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous Christmas card, love those papers and snowflakes! The teddy bears are delightful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a darling card! Great LO and colors to go with that cute image. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous take on the photo and what a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is sooo sweet and adorable. Love the cuddly bears.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. so gorgeous jo.great colours and i love the sweet bears ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Das ist eine ganz bezaubernde Karte. Tolle Farben, tolle Gestaltung und ein sü0es Motiv.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so gorgeous Jo! Love the stamp - what a bargain! My favourite colours for Christmas cards too, and a great layout. I avoid bears for the same reason but you've done a fab job!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww… they are very cute bears Jo and you've coloured them beautifully !! I love the scrummy papers and the way you've done the snowflakes looks fab! it's a gorgeous card! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your festive colors and especially the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Weren't you a lucky girl...that stamp was a bargain for sure...could not be left to sit on the shelf. Oh no indeedy!

    Great card Jo. I like that image and the colouring looks great to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...