My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Waste not Wednesdays


Hi everyone, hope you all feeling fine!! Another cold, dark day here so apologies for the dreadful pic but the light here is terrible!  Anyways, i thought i'd take a leaf out of Lisa's (Wishcraft) book and link up to Waste not Wednesdays and try to use up some of the things i've stashed over the years. I'm ashamed to say there's probably enough stuff in my craft room to stock a small shop lol!! Now, i know Lisa said new stamps and digis in her post but i did check with her before i linked this! So, for this card i used the gorgeous Sugar and Spice papers and chipboard toppers collection - all brand new and unused! I love these papers and the hot spicy colours - and there's so much in the stack! Simple matting and layering, a piece of brown ribbon and a layered flower - done! And enough left for lots more lol!
Hope you like it!
Jo x

Recipe
Sugar and Spice paper stack 
Sugar and Spice chipboard toppers collection
Brown ribbon
Brown card
Card blank
x

Challenges
challenge#56 at Crafty Ann's
hand in hand at Glitter Geeks
anything goes at CES Challenges
anything goes at Dream Valley
anything goes at Gingerloft

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card jo I like that flower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours and lovely card...thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week... Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jo, such lovely colours! Thanks for keeping me company on my little challenge hun :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that great big flower and those fun papers Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Jo, nice and bright with a gorgeous flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty paper and love that vibrant flower. great card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really beautiful, love it! great colours to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Jo, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card jo.i love your zingy colours and fab design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & the flower loks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card Jo, thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of DPs. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to use up some of the hordes of stash Jo I think I need to give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely vibrant and cheerful colours, great card. Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Nicky X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your creation! Gorgeous colours and design! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely, cheerful card. I know what you mean about stocking a small shop, I'm sure we could all put our hands up to that :).

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love this Jo !! Those papers are gorgeous! and the flower is delish. Really love those colours!
    Hasn't the light been terrible. I can't get a decent photo of my cards - it drives me nuts!! roll on Spring!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Thanks for entering my Candy and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what a great mix of colors you have and the flower is just lush and funky! You certainly have made the HOT challenge this week with Crafty Ann's. Thanks for playing along with us and I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card- definitely an antidote to this cold weather with those colours!! :) Think Lisa's challenge would be a good idea for me too...!!lol
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...