My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Master Meerkat

Hiya, I feel like its been ages since i last posted anything! Just when i thought i was getting over my cold.........wham!........it hit me real hard..........again!..........but much worse than before. I've spent the last 3 days snuggled on sofa but hopefully that's the end of it now! Today's card is another go at clean & simple but not quite sure i've got the hang of it yet lol. It's just simple matting and layering with brown ribbon and sentiment.
Enjoy your evening
Jo x

 I'm entering  in the following:
Challenge#52 at Crafty Ann's challenge blog
Cute critters at Designed2delight
Challenge#22 at Cards for men

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo~
    I'm glad you are feeling alot better....love your meerkat his cute....
    great bg paw papers too...
    Hey, did you try that cricut cartridge yet? I'm just waiting for you to create something with it .....
    Have a great evening....

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jo.i love the fab meerkat and great colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Jo, I hope you feel a lot better soon. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you hate it when you think you are getting better and it comes back! Yuck! Love your card and your coloring! I am a new follower, come follow me back when you feel better!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love that image and your colouring is fab! I hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a lovely CAS card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card,love the sweet image...Thanks for joining in with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...